Saturday, January 7, 2012

Rodez view and grey cars


Today, I spent hours at the Conservatoire de Musique de l'Aveyron, Antenne de Rodez rehearsing for an upcoming orchestra concert.

I didn't take any pictures, but this evening went back through my photo archives and looked for some views taken from this building.

I think I have some better shots, but this one shows the well-known Café de la Paix, where one of my daughters has spent many hours.

It also demonstrates something I have noticed the past few years: there used to be a preponderance of white cars in France, but lately the trend seems to be to grey.

4 comments:

  1. Here's to a return to blogging/reading blogs in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hear, hear, tut-tut! I do miss it all, and often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a grey car, and my in-laws have a grey car too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan, you know when I wrote this post, I didn't even think about the fact that I have one and my husband just bought one too! We used to be part of the white car crowd, but I guess we're going with the French flow on car colors...

    ReplyDelete